Contingent

Listing Tools

This house is 90% perfecto--the remaining 10% is purely cosmetic for part of the house. Kitchen is outdated but fully functional with newer fridge and range, and the wood floors need refinished, but so much of the rest of the home is recently updated and ready for you! Roof, gutters (w/ gutter guards), AC, furnace, electric panel, hot water heater ALL new within last 5-6 years! Wood flooring up and down, entire interior freshly painted, newer washer and dryer stay. Bay window in dining room, HUGE and wonderful fenced back yard with deck and patio, with pergola. Full basement, one car garage. Nicely maintained block, north of E. Main. One owner for 39 years, now it's your turn to love this home!

Property Details of 680 Elizabeth Avenue

Property Details

Interior Features

Exterior Features

Community

Map Location

Driving Directions

Listed by Daniel K Orr of Keller Williams Capital Ptnrs

 Based on information submitted to OH_CCOR as of June 16, 2024 3:22 PM EDT . All data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.

Hi there! How can we help you?

Contact us using the form below or give us a call.

Send Us A Message:

Do not fill in this field:

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Hi there! How can we help you?

Contact us using the form below or give us a call.

Send Us A Message:

Do not fill in this field:

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Hi there! How can we help you?

Contact us using the form below or give us a call.

Send Us A Message:

Do not fill in this field:

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Do not fill in this field:

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Do not fill in this field:

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Do not fill in this field:

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

$

Do not fill in this field:

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.